Earth ‘to get second sun this year’ as supernova turns night into day — Daily Mail
- Spike in new skin protection products brought to market using the word “Betelgeuse.”
- Media releases from environmentalists linking the development to global warming.
- Media releases from environmental deniers linking environmentalists to insanity.
- New crush of end-of-the-world flavored evangelists.
- Brand-new neuroses identified by therapists, attributing double-sun phenomenon to neurological and behavioral abnormalties; subsequent development of new and expensive medications rushed to market and made insurance-eligible.
- Lots of bad puns.
In sum, life goes on.